We offer a great selection of chart plotter sizes, at very affordable prices. They are turn-key units based on a refurbished marine grade Panasonic Toughbook navigation laptop or an Android navigation tablet. There are many upgrades and options such as AIS, NMEA adapters, radar, autopilot, various chart options, and much more. Wherever you’re headed, I got you covered. Around 65% of my clients are commercial fishermen. The rest are leisure cruisers, tugboat and delivery captains, sailors, and others. Dealing with our small business offers many advantages over competing solutions. Please contact me with any questions!
Available chart plotter (GPS laptop or tablet) models
- Basic models for those on a budget. Highly affordable options, including waterproof models from $325.
- Midrange models suitable for most. Available outdoor viewable displays for bright on-the-water conditions, 10-15 inch.
- Premium models for those who like top of the line. High performance functionality for running additional software, 10-17 inch.
- Navionics GPS tablet. Android navigation tablets with built in GPS, touch screen, and 12V, 8-12 inch.
I supply fishermen and boaters all over US & Canada. Additionally, I have charts for outside of North America as well. In the West, I’ve supplied Alaska, British Columbia (our location), Washington, Oregon, California. In the East, I’ve shipped to Newfoundland, PEI, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia. Atlantic US: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. US Gulf: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas! Not to forget Hawaii 🙂 In the Great Lakes region, I’ve supplied Ontario, Quebec, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania. Notably, I regularly outfit various sized vessels from 12 ft to over 100 ft. In addition, I have supplied dozens of people with a navigation laptop for circumnavigation, The Great Loop, the Caribbean, South Pacific, crossing the Atlantic, Pacific, and many other long distance voyages.
Affordable chart plotter: navigation laptop or tablet
I offer a wide range of units with sizes ranging from 8 to 17 inches. Moreover, pricing starts at a VERY AFFORDABLE $250 for the Basic 12 with charts included. Hence, if you combine it with the $75 basic marine GPS receiver, making the complete system only $325. Otherwise, there’s an 8 inch all in one tablet system for $300. All units are refurbished and come with a 6 month warranty and lifetime support! Please use the contact page or email me directly at email@example.com.
I’m always happy to suggest some great options for your vessel, and answer any questions you have. My units are very expandable with autopilot, AIS, weather station, radar, and even fish finders. They support NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 with appropriate adapters. You can get marine weather updates in the middle of the ocean with satellite internet, such as Garmin inReach. You can go anywhere, and do anything with one of these! Navigation laptops offer a compelling, and much more affordable alternative to major chart plotter brands. We’re a small family business with low overhead costs, and we pass the savings on to you! We have supplied over 3000 units in the past 10+ years in business. I deal with you directly with no middle men or clueless support people. You don’t need to “please hold while we transfer you” 🙂
Why get a navigation laptop chartplotter from me?
- I have extensive experience, having supplied 3000+ systems since 2011. I deal with commercial fishermen, pleasure cruisers, delivery captains, sail boat captains, and more.
- Low cost. My systems can be much more affordable than commercial chartplotter brands, and will be supported forever.
- Panasonic Toughbooks are rugged units that can handle a marine environment with flying colors. Hence, they are the perfect marine navigation laptop, requiring no additional preparation to face the elements. Just make sure you get one of the waterproof models such as the very popular midrange 10 or midrange 13!
- Extremely fast turnaround time. Units usually ship within 24-48 hours, and sometimes during the same day.
- Personalized approach to get you exactly the options that fit your needs! I do not try to upsell you, and work within your budget.
- Systems are easy to operate with available detailed video tutorials to help you learn. I can provide customized info, or point you in the right direction.
- You get remote support via AnyDesk (installed on my units standard) to resolve any issues if they come up.
- I offer complete packages, including native 12V adapters, fantastic GPS antennas, AIS receivers, NMEA adapters, and more. All configured on a rugged Toughbook computer.
- Flexible sizes from 8 inches all the way to 15 inches, and everything in between. Therefore, I can help you outfit any size boat easily!
- Please visit this page to see more reasons!
My navigation laptop systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Standard Horizon, Hondex, Si-Tex. They make fancy expensive MFD’s, but not everyone needs that. I will also support the GPS laptop you purchase forever. Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Large companies force you to upgrade by no longer supporting older units with chart and software updates. In addition, they charge outrageous fees for simple things like a larger screen size. I don’t do any of these things, and never will – guaranteed. In addition to these, please take a look at other advantages as well. A GPS laptop can offer a compelling alternative to major brands!
I am always happy to answer questions, and provide additional information. For example, exact dimensions, video demos of how something works, precise capabilities, screenshots of charts in your area, and more. I configure each unit specifically for you, which takes considerable effort. Therefore, please note that non-defective returns are only accepted within 7 days of receiving the unit and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some examples would be: change of mind, didn’t fit the available space, missing functionality, etc. I would much rather answer your questions before you order so I can confirm it can do what you need. I have a lot of experience, so this is not a problem! If you’re not sure if the system can do what you need, just ask me or please take a look at the video demos.