I have BC fishing charts for any need. Raster, vector, Navionics, C-MAP, hydrographic, with satellite overlays, and more. Most of my clients (around 65%) are fishermen, and most of those are commercial fishing. I offer complete units ready to use for chart plotting and navigation from 8 to 15 inches. They are navigation laptops or tablets with GPS. I have waterproof and outdoor viewable units as well. I got higher end units, or basic units for backup.
I supply all kinds of fishermen. My commercial fishing clients in BC fish for: shrimp, salmon, halibut, cod, crab, herring, prawn, and more. Some fishermen need to have more bottom detail. Others just need basic navigation charts to get them to their spot. I got whatever you need.
The BC fishing charts I supply are offered as part of marine navigation software which offers all of the following functionality:
- Completely offline operation with no cell / WiFi / Internet needed.
- Tides & currents data.
- Support for marine weather without any subscriptions.
- Depth contours and bottom types.
- Ability to draw boundaries around forbidden areas.
- Leave a track (breadcrumbs trail).
- Mark points of interests – unlimited.
- Create and name routs – unlimited.
- Import your existing fishing spots or tracks via GPX file format.
- Ability to switch between different charts sets on the fly.
If you’re looking for a complete system, please contact me.
BC fishing charts examples
Popular navigation systems with BC fishing charts
These are the most popular units for fishing I carry. Fishermen tend to be hard on their equipment, and these units can stand up to that.
Some official chart sources
- O-charts – if you don’t get something from me, get it from these guys.
- Official hydrographic source – their price sucks, don’t buy here 🙂
- Paper charts – dinosaurs only!
Nobeltec Admiral upgrade
Many of my commercial fishing clients are upgrading from their ~15 year old Nobeltec Admiral 7 laptops which are so old that they quit working. Not a problem! I have upgraded hundreds of people from that, and I can support you while you learn the differences.
Why use a navigation laptop as a chart plotter?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Hummingbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge outrageous fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. In addition to this, please take a look at other advantages as well.