Are you looking for BC marine charts? Before you go to retail, talk to me first. Perhaps you can get a complete system from rather than just marine charts for more money from somewhere else.
I supply marine GPS systems all over US & Canada, but I’m based right here in Richmond, British Columbia – a five minute drive from Steveston and a 20 minute drive from Vancouver. Yes, local pickup is available. Flat rate delivery anywhere in the lower mainland in one business day for $15-20, and anywhere in BC fairly quickly for $20-30. I have supplied hundreds of systems to Vancouver Island, and other smaller islands. All of my systems are ready to use, loaded with charts!
- Fishing? Happy to help! 65%+ of my clients are commercial fishermen.
- Cruising? Easy and convenient systems to get you anywhere safely.
- Sailing? Higher draft vessels need to be more careful in shallow waters. I can help with that!
- Deliveries? No problem, since my systems are easily transferable from boat to boat.
- Back up system? I got very budget friendly options for that purpose.
- Do you want to go down to Mexico or up to Alaska, or cross even the Pacific? Got you covered with all kinds of charts.
Get in touch with me and I’ll advise you on something that would work well for your needs. There’s a lot of options I have, from affordable models to higher end outdoor viewable systems. My systems are very user friendly and quick to learn. Video tutorials are available, and I’m always here to help.
Examples of BC marine charts (high resolution screenshots)
Please contact me with any questions or to order!
Some official chart sources
- O-charts – if you don’t get something from me, get it from these guys.
- Official hydrographic source – their price sucks, don’t buy here 🙂
- Paper charts – dinosaurs only.
Why use a navigation laptop or tablet as a chart plotter?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.