I believe that the best marine GPS chartplotter in Canada in 2022 are the units I offer. Sure, major brand chartplotters are good, but crazy expensive. For example:
- Garmin GPSMAP 1242xsv over $3000 CAD for 12 inch display.
- Garmin GPSMAP 78sc for tiny 2.6 inch screen at $330 CAD which is hardly usable.
- Simrad Cruise 7 only 7 inches for over $800 CAD.
If you don’t need a fish finder combo unit, then my systems offer a much better alternative to these marine multi function displays. For example, the most marine GPS chartplotters I supply in Canada are these:
- Midrange 10 Standard Plus Package $965
- Including: 10.1 inch outdoor viewable touch screen display, charts, 12V adapter, solid state storage drive, raster & vector charts for Canada & US waters, Bluetooth. Rotating screen. Waterproof unit for inside or outside the cabin.
- Midrange 13 Standard Plus Package $1150
- Including: large 13.3 inch outdoor viewable touch screen display, charts, 12V adapter, solid state storage drive, raster & vector charts for Canada & US waters, DVD drive, backlit keyboard, Bluetooth. Waterproof unit for inside or outside the cabin.
- Midrange 15 Standard Plus Package $1075
- Including: largest 15.4 inch matte display, charts, 12V adapter, solid state storage drive, raster & vector charts for Canada & US waters, DVD drive, Bluetooth. Best suited for inside the cabin.
Why get a laptop chartplotter from me?
- Low cost. My systems are more affordable than commercial chartplotter brands, and will be supported forever.
- I have extensive experience, having supplied 3000+ systems since 2011. I deal with commercial fishermen, pleasure cruisers, delivery captains, sailors, and more.
- Panasonic Toughbooks are rugged units that can handle a marine environment. Hence, they are the perfect marine navigation laptop, requiring no additional preparation to face the elements. Just make sure you get one of the waterproof models such as the very popular midrange 10 or midrange 13!
- Personalized approach to get you exactly the options that fit your needs! I do not try to upsell you, and work with your budget.
- Systems are easy to operate with available detailed video tutorials to help you learn. I can provide customized info, or point you in the right direction.
- Extremely fast turnaround time. Units usually ship within 24-48 hours, and sometimes during the same day. I have reasonable priced express shipping options as well.
- I support you remotely via AnyDesk or TeamViewer. This can quickly help resolve any issues if they come up.
- I offer a complete package, including native 12V adapters, great GPS antennas, AIS receivers, NMEA adapters, and more. All configured on a rugged heavy duty computer chartplotter.
- Flexible sizes from 8 inches all the way to 17 inches, and everything in between. Therefore, I can help you outfit any size boat easily!
- No bureaucracy! I have a small and efficient business.
Check out the testimonials page for feedback from some of my happy clients. Please contact me and let me take care of your marine navigation needs.
Why get the best marine GPS Chartplotter in Canada 2022 from me?
My systems can be much more affordable than commercial chart plotters such as Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Don’t hesitate to contact me and I will help pick the right unit for your boat! I am always happy to answer questions, and provide additional information. For example, exact dimensions, video demos of how something works, precise capabilities, screenshots of charts in your area, and more.