Are you looking for a Canada chartplotter that’s ready to use with charts? I got you covered! I’m based in Vancouver, BC so you don’t need to worry about duties and other cross-border issues. Fast delivery times across the country! Please contact me and I’ll get you all setup.
I frequently supply British Columbia, Ontario (Great Lakes), Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador with marine GPS systems. Units with charts for Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec are also available! I offer both blue water and navigable waterways charts, and inland lakes & rivers charts. The top three regions I supply in Canada are:
- Ontario + Quebec – mostly recreational boaters and fishermen in the Great Lakes region. Many in Georgian Bay, Trent-Severn, and inland lakes. I have systems that are ready to go for the Great Loop! Including the St Lawrence.
- British Columbia – many commercial and recreational fishermen, as well as pleasure cruisers in the Straight of Georgia, and all over the West Coast including down to Mexico and up to Alaska.
- The Maritimes (Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI) – mostly commercial fishermen and some pleasure cruisers.
I have supplied 1500+ systems to the three regions alone over the past 10+ years. Check out the map on the reviews page!
Blue water Canada chartplotter
I have supplied a large amount of boaters and fishermen for blue water navigation in Canadian regions such as: the west coast (BC), Atlantic coast (NL, NS, NB, PEI), and the Great Lakes (ON). I supply a lot of sailboats, as well as powerboats, and commercial fishing trawlers. Waterproof systems are available, which can be important for safe offshore operation. All of these systems can be preconfigured with Canada marine charts:
- Basic – highly affordable, 10 to 13 inches.
- Midrange – suitable for most, 10 to 15 inches.
- Premium – best of what I got, 10 to 17 inches.
Below are some of the most popular systems I have supplied to Canada over the years for blue water navigation:
Canada marine GPS system – inland lakes
The tablet style units I supply come with inland lakes & rivers charts by default. They work anywhere without any cell phone or WiFi signal. Integrated GPS antenna and touch screen included standard. They are extremely user friendly. Even 70+ year old boaters who don’t have any experience with marine GPS systems can handle them without problems! The Toughbook units can also have small bodies of water, but that’s a premium upgraded chart option which costs extra. Please contact me and tell me that you need an GPS system with Canadian inland lakes, and I’ll help you out!
Why get a Canada chartplotter from me?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I’m inclined to argue that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.