I supply navigation laptops or tablets which are a great cheap GPS for boat! They offer many advantages compared to spending thousands on an expensive MFD display. However, a regular PC may get damaged by exposure to salt and water. Bright sun makes their glossy displays impossible to read. This is why I supply rugged Panasonic Toughbooks which make for an excellent waterproof cheap GPS for boat! And yes, they can work without a transducer. Read on below, where I discuss some of their advantages and list some of the models I offer. Any questions? Please contact me!
Cheap GPS for boat – 10 to 15 inch Navigation Laptops
- My cheap GPS for boat Toughbooks are waterproof and have metal cases. They are OK for use outside in the elements!
- I have supplied over 3000 units for marine navigation in the past 10 years. Many of them were for outside use.
- They support an external monitor for mirroring or displaying additional info.
- Midrange units have bright outdoor viewable screens which can be viewed in direct sunlight.
- I offer native 12V power adapters with my marine computers. No need for an inverter!
- I supply excellent waterproof GPS / GLONASS dual band antennas with great signal strength and accuracy.
- Marine charts for anywhere are available! I supply a good number for circumnavigation or crossing the Atlantic and the Pacific. I’ve also supplied many units for the Caribbean.
- My units support marine radar, AIS, transducers, and other NMEA devices. They do run well without sonar as well!
- These units are great for sailing, fishing, deliveries, cruising, and more!
- I custom build each unit just for you. Dealing with me offers many advantages.
Please contact me with any questions, or to get a cheap GPS for your boat today!
Cheapest waterproof GPS for boat 10 to 13 inches
Midrange systems, 10 to 15 inches
Please contact me with any questions, or to order a unit!
Why get a cheap GPS for boat from me?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.