A majority of my 3000+ past clients are commercial and recreational fishermen. On the West coast, I have supplied many up in Alaska, in Oregon, Washington, and in British Columbia for fishing navigation. In the Atlantic and the Gulf coasts, I’ve supplied even more fishing chartplotters. I also have units popular with recreational fishermen for inland lakes. Over 65% of my past clients are fishermen, and I know exactly what you guys need and like in fishing chartplotters. Please contact me and I’ll answer all your questions, or provide a quote!
Advantages of using rugged laptops as fishing chartplotters
- Unlimited waypoints and marks can be named and permanently saved. They can also be exported and shared.
- Available bathymetric and fishing charts for higher bottom detail levels.
- Rugged units that don’t need to be babied around. Careful, don’t drop it. You might damage your deck!
- Large outdoor viewable screens with anti-glare coating that can be easily viewed in difficult conditions.
- Highly accurate GPS / GLONASS dual band antennas which work under any conditions.
- Ability to draw fishing boundaries in order to comply with laws and regulations.
- Highlight a certain depth range to easily target the catch you want.
- Perform detailed home planning so you’re not wasting any time onboard!
- Get an AIS receiver to know where the other boats are headed.
- Flexible dimensions to fit any cockpit configuration: from 8 x 5 to 16 x 11 inches.
- You can convert your old LORAN coordinates to latitude and longitude to use on my units here.
Perhaps you have an older plotter that is no longer suitable for navigation or has an old chart chip. Perfect, my units work very well side by side with a fish finder! It’s also possible to add a high resolution commercial quality fish finder to my navigation laptops. You can also connect a wireless transducer to the navigation tablets I offer for that purpose. Also consider other advantages of my navigation laptops.
Popular fishing chartplotters
Rugged laptop for fishing navigation!
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I’m inclined to argue that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge outrageous fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.