A marine navigation system based on a laptop or a tablet offers many advantages compared to spending thousands on an MFD display. However, a regular laptop can be damaged by exposure to salt and water. Water can short them out. Bright sun makes their glossy displays impossible to read. This is why I supply rugged Panasonic Toughbooks which make for an excellent waterproof marine navigation system! Read on below, where I discuss some of their advantages and list some of the models I offer.
8 to 15 inch marine navigation system with charts
- My laptop and tablet marine navigation systems are affordable and easy to use.
- I have supplied over 3000 units for marine navigation in the past 10 years. Many of them were for use outside the cabin!
- Units support an external monitor for mirroring or displaying additional info.
- Midrange and premium units have bright outdoor viewable screens which can be viewed in direct sunlight.
- I offer native 12V power adapters with my marine computers. No need for an inverter!
- I supply excellent waterproof GPS / GLONASS dual band antennas with great signal strength and accuracy.
- Marine charts for anywhere are available! I supply a good number for circumnavigation or crossing the Atlantic and the Pacific.
- My units support marine radar, AIS, transducers, and other NMEA devices.
- These marine navigation systems are great for sailing, fishing, deliveries, cruising, and more!
- I custom build each unit just for you. Dealing with me offers many advantages.
Please contact me with any questions, or to order your marine navigation system!
Popular waterproof marine PC – 10 to 15 inches
Please contact me with any questions, or to order a unit!
Why get an affordable marine navigation system from me?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.