Are you looking for a marine GPS system that’s ready to use in Mexico with nautical charts? I got you covered! I supply ready to use navigation laptops and tablets with loaded nautical charts for all of the following areas of Mexico:
- Gulf of Mexico and adjacent waters including Texas.
- Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatan.
- Caribbean coast of Mexico.
- Quintana Roo.
- Gulf of California and adjacent waters.
- Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Sinaloa.
- Pacific Coast of Mexico.
- Nayarit, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guerro, Oaxaca, Chiapas.
- Adjacent central American countries
- Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama.
All of my units are ready to use for Mexico marine GPS. Please contact me with any questions, and I’ll get you all setup.
Blue water navigation in Mexico
I have supplied a large amount of boaters and fishermen for blue water navigation in Mexico I supply a lot of sailboats, as well as powerboats, and commercial fishing trawlers. Waterproof systems are available, which can be important for safe offshore operation. All of these systems can be preconfigured with Mexico marine charts:
- Basic – highly affordable, 10 to 13 inches.
- Midrange – suitable for most, 10 to 15 inches.
- Premium – best of what I got, 10 to 17 inches.
Below are some of the most popular systems I have supplied to Mexico over the years for blue water navigation:
Mexico marine GPS system – inland lakes
8, 10, 12 inch tablet style systems are the ones that have inland lakes charts. They work anywhere without any cell phone or WiFi signal. Integrated GPS antenna and touch screen included standard. They are extremely user friendly. Even 70+ year old boaters who don’t have any experience with marine GPS systems can handle them without problems! Please contact me and tell me that you need an GPS system with Mexico inland lakes, and I’ll help you out!
Why get a Mexico marine GPS system from me?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, I’m inclined to argue that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge exorbitant fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. Take a look at other advantages as well.