Are you looking for OpenCPN Canada charts? I got you covered! I supply complete heavy duty & marine grade navigation laptops with GPS & Canadian charts. I’m based in Canada so you don’t need to worry about duties and other cross-border issues. Fast delivery times are available! Please contact me and I’ll get you all setup.
I frequently supply British Columbia, Ontario (Great Lakes), Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador with marine GPS systems. Units with charts for Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec are also available! I offer both blue water and navigable waterways charts, and inland lakes & rivers charts. The top three regions I supply in Canada by number of units are:
- ON – mostly recreational boaters and fishermen. Many in Georgian Bay, Trent-Severn, and inland lakes. I have systems that are ready to go for the Great Loop!
- BC – many commercial and recreational fishermen, as well as pleasure cruisers in the Straight of Georgia, and all over the West Coast including down to Mexico and up to Alaska.
- Maritimes (NL, NS, NB, PEI) – mostly commercial fishermen and some pleasure cruisers.
I supply marine GPS systems all over US & Canada, but I’m based right here in Richmond, British Columbia – a five minute drive from Steveston and a 20 minute drive from Vancouver. Yes, local pickup is available. Flat rate delivery anywhere in the lower mainland in one business day for $15-20, and anywhere in BC fairly quickly for $20-30. I have supplied hundreds of systems to Vancouver Island, and other smaller islands. All my systems are ready to use, loaded with charts!
- Fishing? Got you covered. 65%+ of my clients are commercial fishermen.
- Cruising? Easy and convenient systems to get you anywhere safely.
- Sailing? Higher draft vessels need to be more careful in shallow waters. Got you covered.
- Deliveries? No problem, since my systems are easily transferable from boat to boat.
- Back up system? I got very budget friendly options for that purpose.
- Do you want to go down to Mexico or up to Alaska, or cross even the Pacific? Great Lakes including Georgian Bay, and the Trent-Severn? Atlantic Canada? Got all of them available!
Get in touch with me and I’ll advise you on something that would work well for your needs. There’s a lot of options I have, from affordable models to higher end outdoor viewable systems. My systems are very user friendly and quick to learn. Video tutorials are available, and I’m always here to help.
Examples of OpenCPN Canada charts (high resolution screenshots)
Please contact me with any questions or to order!
Some official OpenCPN Canada chart sources
- O-charts – if you don’t get something from me, get it from these guys.
- Official hydrographic source – their price sucks, don’t buy here 🙂
- Paper charts.
Why use a navigation laptop or tablet as a chart plotter?
My systems can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex and will be supported forever! Furthermore, believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Companies force clients to upgrade by no longer supporting older units. In addition, they charge outrageous fees for simple things like a bigger screen size. In addition to this, please take a look at other advantages as well.