- Cruising? Easy and convenient systems to get you anywhere safely.
- Fishing? Got you covered. 65%+ of my clients are commercial fishermen.
- Sailing? Higher draft vessels need to be more careful in shallow waters. Got you covered.
- Deliveries? No problem, since my systems are easily transferable from boat to boat.
- Back up system? I got very budget friendly options for that purpose.
- Do you want to cross the Pacific Ocean, or head somewhere else really far? No problem!
- Example delivery costs: UPS $80 6 business days or $100 4 business days to London. Systems ship from the Pacific Northwest.
I have many options available, from affordable models to higher end outdoor viewable and high performance systems. My systems are very user friendly and quick to learn. Video tutorials are available, and I’m always here to help. Any questions? Please contact me and tell me what you need!
Examples of UK marine charts (high resolution marine chart screenshots)
Please contact me with any questions or to order an UK marine GPS system!
Some official UK nautical charts sources
- UK Hydrographic Office Admiralty charts.
- Online Navionics chart viewer. This is what I have on my tablet systems.
- Paper charts.
Why use a navigation laptop for UK marine GPS?
My navigation laptops can be much more affordable than Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine, Si-Tex. I will also support the GPS laptop your purchase forever! Furthermore, I believe that some of the commercial chart plotter brands gouge their customers. Large companies force their clients to upgrade. They stop supporting older units with chart and software updates. In addition, they charge outrageous fees for simple things like a larger screen size. I don’t do any of these things, and never will – guaranteed! Moreover, please take a look at other advantages as well. A GPS laptop can offer a compelling alternative to major brands!